Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Eco-friendly Material PET||Thickness:||0.6mm PET+0.16mm Paper|
|Size:||A5 / A6 Or Customized||Effect:||3d Deep Effect, Flip Effect, 5d, Animation, Etc|
|Inner Pages:||35 / 45 Pages Or Custom||OEM:||Highly Welcome|
School Students Stationery Usages 3D Lenticular Notebook Plastic Notebook
Similar to holograms, lenticular printing can create dazzling 3D effects, eye-catching image flips, and even animation on a flat printed surface!
We aim to re-invent your perspective and elevate your standards to go beyond your ordinary printing job. The immediate eye-grabbing detail and illusion will set all of your printed media apart from the traditional. Nearly everything you need to print will be transformed into not just a piece of paper – but a conversation piece that goes beyond its intended purpose
|School Students Stationery Usages 3D Lenticular Notebook Plastic Notebook|
|0.6mm PET+0.16mm paper|
|A6 : 10.5*14.6cm / A5 : 14.6*20.8cm|
|3D / Flip / Animation / Morphin / Zoom, etc|
|PSD / PDF/ AI, At least over 300dpi Resolution.|
|Export carton,or any other packing as customer's requirement|
|Delivery Detail||8 - 10 days after the artwork approved for mass printing
1) Material: PET/ PP ( food grade material)
2) Size: A3,A4,A5,A6 Or Customized.
3) The cover can be 3D deep look effect, flip, morph, animation, etc. which are too much attractive and beautiful.
4) Can be made spiral binding or normal binding.
5) Can be printed your logo and design.
6) Reasonable price for attractive design with good quality is available.
7) All products are compiled by EU standard.
8) Lead time: 7-10 days.
9) Payment terms: T/T, Western Union.
10) OEM & ODM are welcome.
1. 3D Stereoscopic Effect
Objects within an image layered to give the illusion of depth and perspective. Unlike 2-dimensional design, lenticular effect allows graphics to appear more realistic. Lenticular 3D can
be incorporated into most images or design styles.
2. Flip Effect
A dramatic swapping of two images vanishing and then reappearing from one to another. The
lenticular flip effect is the most beneficial for demonstrating "cause-and-effect" or even "before-and-after" comparisons.
3. Morph Effect
The conversion of one image into another is used to create the illusion of transformation. This
lenticular morph effect can be used for showcasing a product or feature that may change.
How to customize 3d lenticular stationery notebook?
1. You just need to offer us the normal images over 300 DPI with JPG / PDF / AI /PSD format.
2. Our designer team will check all your designs and supply you some feedback if those are good to enough to make a strong 3d effect. We also will give you some professional suggestions of the designs and can be adjusted for your after have your confirmations.
3. Before we get start mass productions , we will send you the GIF photo with your own design for final confirmations.
4. We can accept the size / designs and other requirements from your side and we will meet all your requests very well.
5. Regarding the samples of the 3d notebook, we have 2 options for your reference:
A.Existing 3d notebook samples can be offered, if you need it. Without any cost only you need to pay the shipping cost by your side.
B. Sample proof with your designs would be charged some production cost according to the size and designs.
Delivery time and package:
Existing samples:1 days after have your confirmation.
Small quantity -- 5-10days after receipt of deposit.
Express delivery:FEDEX/ TNT/UPS
Q: What is LPI?
A: LPI means the number of lines installed in one inch (2.54 cm) wide
LPI is bigger, the picture is more clear and alive, 3D effect is better
Q: What is the biggest size you can make?
Q: what products you produce?
A: 3d lenticular pictures, poster, postcard, fridge magnet, bookmark, notebook, card, sticker, mouse pad, other advertising product and decorated artwork etc
Q: what other services can you provide?
A: We will provide a manual to the client if client needs to know all information of my company. If client have any schedule in china pls contact us .we are very honor to be a guide
Q: Which market do you mainly export (or supply for) of this item?
A:European market(France,Russia,Italy,Germany,Sweden,Norway,U.K.,Belgium,etc.), Asian market(Japan, Korea etc.), North American market, South American market, African market, australia Oceania market.